Saturday, February 21, 2009

Visit with Shannon and Baby George



This week, I was able to spend an evening with Shannon, Mark, baby George and Shannon's parents. It was great to catch up and see how much George has changed in just three weeks. And, as one might imagine, she had a few good tips for us as we prepare for our newborn's arrival.

After several pregnancy pictures together, Shannon had joked that she wanted one where she was back to normal and I was still carrying the big belly. So, we thought the time had come :). I certainly hope I'm looking as "back to normal" as she is after just three weeks!

As I held baby George, I first realized that I'm definitely running out of lap. Second, our baby thought it was quite funny to try to kick the baby that was pressing down on his space. Hopefully, he won't try that once he's on the outside and they can be friends :)

No comments: