Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Pictures from the Hospital on Saturday
















Saturday was the day to see lots of friends and family. We slept fairly well considering. By morning, all I had to say was that Joshua sleeps like his Dad :) Mom and Dad arrived around 7:30 so mom could help me get showered and Andy could go get some breakfast. Others came through the day including Eric & Joni Beth, my cousin Rachel, Andy's parents (obviously :)), Adam & Kelli, Lisa Crawford, Sharon Berry, my Aunt Beth and Uncle David, his Aunt Julie, Andy's great-uncle Vaughn, Catherine and Reed Roberts and their grandmother, Brandon Back, Scott & Kristen Talley, the Robinson family with their new little one in tow, Heather & Tim Gaddis (though we felt terrible we had just started a feeding and didn't get a chance to visit with them before Shelby needed dinner), and I'm sure others that I've forgotten (so sorry!). Thanks so much to all who stopped by to wish us well and for the many gifts that were brought for us and for Joshua. We certainly felt blessed and loved by all the support and encouragement, as we've been throughout the pregnancy.

1 comment:

Amanda Bradley said...

Congrts Dana and Andy on your beautiful baby boy! I was so consumed with Laura's wedding last week that I'm a little late in finding out the big news, but I am so excited for you all. I know you will make wonderful parents!