Monday, February 1, 2010

Moving



So, it's been about a month since I updated the blog, but I actually have a very legitimate excuse this time. On January 15th, we moved from our beloved (yet now abandoned) house in Nicholasville to a new house in Lexington, closer to Porter, my parents and Andy's job.

With lots of pictures, I'll be doing a few posts. Here are a few pictures from before our big move. The biggest event was obviously Joshua's first real haircut. My dad and I had given him a few trims, but his incredibly thick locks were getting beyond our skills. So, I made a double appointment for he and I to get our hair cut with Margaret Wagner (whose been cutting my hair since elementary school).

Joshua continues to love to play with Emma, which is adorable....as you'll not many pictures of this. He also enjoyed the many many many boxes everywhere as we got packed up...they were perfect for him to practice his favorite trick, pulling up on things.



No comments: